My idea with this blog is to showcase the different vintage computers I have and, when I repair them, document the process to share the knowledge.
In general, I’m interested in computers that have some meaning to me: not any vintage computer, and not exclusively the ones that I owned back then. Of course, there are a few exceptions. 🙂
I currently own (I will be updating this list as it changes):
- Sinclair ZX81 (the first computer that I ever used and owned).
- Atari 130XE (the second computer I owned)
- Atari 2600 (I know, it is not a computer, but I owned one and it is a classic!)
- Atari 400
- Atari 800
- Atari 65XE (need a small repair)
- Atari 65XE (in queue to be converted to a 320XE)
- Atari 520ST (in queue to be converted to a “Frankenstein”) 😉
- Atari 1040STF
- Atari Stacy (in the process of being repaired and upgraded)
- Tandy TRS-80 (need some repairs)
- Apple II+
Over time, I will have posts for each of these computer, with their description, repairs/upgraded/changes I made to them, and why I have them.
Fortunately, at home, I have a small “lab” that I can use for all these works and my tools (see picture).
Thanks for reading!